Detailed information required to evaluate critical trade and investment decisions on a single country.
The D&B Country Report contains in-depth political, economic and commercial data and analysis, including changes in business risk and a detailed forecast of a country's prospects in the short to medium term.
The report offers critical information and analysis on the trade environment of an individual country to support an investment decision, while minimising exposure to the risk of doing business in a particular country. The report also provides in-depth analysis for evaluating the risks and opportunities of doing business in foreign country.
These detailed reports, available for 131 countries, are divided into six sections to help you address the key areas of risk that may impact your international business:
- Political Risk - How stable is the country's government?
- Economic Risk - Is the economy expanding or contracting?
- External Risk - Is the currency stable or unstable?
- Commercial Risk - Will I get paid? How quickly will I get paid?
- Trade Environment - Have import regulations changed?
- Investment Environment - In which sectors can I safely invest?
Analysis includes economic forecasts and the D&B Country Risk Indicator rating which provides a cross-country comparison of the risks of doing business around the globe. A monitoring option is also available, which provides monthly updates alerting you to critical information regarding the latest country risk situation. Individual D&B Country Reports are available in printed format.
To become a subscriber or to find out more about D&B's Country Risk Reports services contact Client Services on 0800 733 707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org